In starting to consider this years plan, i thought i would post some recorded figures from last summer.
Some stats from our last trip from 27th July to the 26th August 2012.
- We covered 3663.1 miles, about 5900 km.
- We used 606.42 litres of diesel.
- Averaged 27 miles per gallon.
- Filled up 15 times.
- Paid 26 tolls totalling 287.8 Euro.
- The most expensive where for the Tunnel de Mont Blanc at 38.9 and tunnel de Frejus at 39.8
- We used the channel tunnel for crossing the channel
- We used a over night ferry from Bari to Dubrovnik
- 1 night in a hotel.
- 2 attempted nights at a hotel night resulting in six police officers attending.
- 4 nights free camping
- 1 none catastrophic car part failure.
Which do you want to know more about!comments powered by Disqus